How to Sell on Flipkart | Flipkart Seller FAQ’s | About Flipkart Seller
Hi Friends, Today we will talk about How to Sell on Flipkart | Flipkart Seller FAQ’s | About Flipkart Seller. So let’s start.
How do I sell on Flipkart?
To sell on Flipkart:
- Register yourself at seller.flipkart.com.
- List your products under specific product categories.
- Once an order is received, pack the product and mark it as ‘Ready to Dispatch’. Our logistics partner will pick up the product and deliver it to the customer.
- Once an order is successfully dispatched, Flipkart will settle your payment within 7-15 business days based on your seller tier. Flipkart Customer Care no
Why should I sell on Flipkart?
Flipkart is the leader in Indian e-commerce with maximum online reach and highest credibility. With more than 10 crore registered customers, 10 million daily page visits and 80 lakh shipments every month to over 1000 cities, we are the strongest partner to take your products to customers all over India.
Required things to sell on Flipkart?
Anyone selling new and genuine products is welcome. In order to start selling, you need to have the following:
- PAN Card (Personal PAN for business type “Proprietorship” and Personal + Business PAN for business type as “Company”)
- Bank account and supporting KYC documents (Address Proof, and Cancelled cheque)
- Minimum of 1 unique product to sell.
Do I need to courier my products to Flipkart?
No, Flipkart will handle shipping of your products. All you need to do is pack the product and keep it ready for dispatch. Our logistics partner will pick up the product from you and deliver it to the customer.
What are the documents required to register as a seller on Flipkart?
You are required to have the following documents:
- PAN Card(Personal PAN for business type “Proprietorship” and Personal + Business PAN for business type as “Company”)
- GSTIN/TIN Number (not mandatory for few categories)
- Bank account and supporting KYC documents ( Address Proof, and Cancelled Cheque)
Who takes care of the delivery of my products?
Our logistics partner will pick up the product from you and deliver it to the customer. All you need to do is keep it packed and ready for dispatch.
How and when will I get paid?
The payment will be made directly to your bank account through NEFT transactions. Flipkart will settle your payments within 7-15 business days based on your seller tier.
What protection does Flipkart offer in case of lost/damaged goods and fraudulent customer claims?
Flipkart has set up a Seller Protection Fund (SPF) to protect our sellers against fraud. You can request for SPF claim through the seller dashboard. When the buyer or logistics partner is at fault, you will receive due compensation.
How do I manage my orders on Flipkart?
Through our seller dashboard, we make it really easy for you to manage your orders. Whenever a customer places an order, we send you an email alert. You need to pack the order and keep it ready for dispatch within the time frame provided by you and inform us through the seller portal. This will alert our logistics partner to pick up the product from you.
Does Flipkart provide packaging material?
We have a strong network of best packaging material providers in the industry. We can connect you with them to get good quality packaging material which impresses the customers and ensures your products remain undamaged.
Thank you for reading this article How to Sell on Flipkart | Flipkart Seller FAQ’s | About Flipkart Seller. Please Comment and share this article.